Academic Success and Achievement Program - ASAP Tutoring
ASAP offers free peer tutoring to any student living on campus or first-year commuting students.
This fall, tutoring will take place virtually, with limited in-person sessions occurring in the Village Center in Williams Village.
- Support in a wide variety of subjects as well as tips and effective exam preparation
- Weekly small-group tutoring that offers structure in a casual environment
- Tutoring sign-ups available during any point in the semester
- Trained peer tutor-mentors who guide students through challenging material
- Help in transitioning to university-level academics