Academic Success and Achievement Program (ASAP)
ASAP offers free peer tutoring to all first-year students and any student living on campus.
Tutoring is currently taking place virtually, with limited in-person sessions occurring in the Village Center in Williams Village.
- Support in a wide variety of subjects as well as tips and effective exam preparation
- Weekly small-group tutoring that offers structure in a casual environment
- Tutoring sign-ups are available during any point in the semester
- Trained peer tutor-mentors who guide students through challenging material
- Help in transitioning to university-level academics
- Assistance with the transition to remote and online classes
Two Types of Tutoring for Spring 2021
This semester ASAP will continue to offer its regular ongoing group tutoring sessions, and we are piloting a new one-on-one drop-in option. You can sign up for either option using the Penji app.