Join our team
- Promote, supervise, and advise on student development themed programming, inclusive community building, hall council and student leadership development.
- Assist and create new student leadership programs and implement student development models for residence halls and oversees large departmental operations.
- Authorize and implement the student experience through leadership development, quality customer service at the residence hall community centers, planning of departmental operations and logistics. Supervise student staff hiring, student staff training, and academic support efforts.
Community Center Coordinator
- Manage the day to day operations and supervision of student assistants who support the community centers. Develop and implement policies and procedures for community center operations.
Student Staff Selection Coordintor
- Navigate the student staff hiring process and communicate their needs to the Residence Life team.
Academic Support Manager - ASAP Tutoring
- Academic Success and Achievement Program. Support the hiring and training of Student Staff Tutors for Residence Life.
Sustainability Program Manager
- Collaborates with student leadership through the EcoReps Program, a sustainability leadership program developing strong and effective stewards of a sustainable lifestyle in the residence halls.
- Administrative Assistant to the Residence Life Director provides administrative follow-thru as directed.