The Learning Design Group (LDG) is collaborating with the Center for Teaching & Learning, the Office of Information Technology (OIT), and the Provost’s Office for Academic Innovation (OAI) to support faculty in teaching remotely. The LDG team will provide faculty with:
- Step-by-step instructions, access to supporting resources and assistance to help design a course for remote delivery;
- Personal, hands-on consultations for designing and teaching a remote course using Canvas and other tools; and
- Trainings and tutorials on using Canvas’s features/tools effectively.
Visit Remote 2020 for assistance with developing and teaching remote courses. The LDG team will also continue its usual comprehensive support for Continuing Education.
The LDG Instructional Designers at Continuing Education (CE) support the CE Online Credit, CE Evening Credit, Summer Session Online, Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Extraordinary Program. There are five members on the LDG team with approximately 60 years of combined experience with online education. We invite you to explore the comprehensive resources available on this site, which include:
- The Learning Design Group's vision, mission, purpose, and team members
- Instructional Design services offered by the Learning Design Group
- The Instructional Design Process to get your course online
- Tutorials to assist faculty in online course development
- Resources from a variety of sources for online, remote or hybrid instructors
- Information on how to contact the Learning Design Group Instructional Designers