Yizhi acquired her M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering with concentration in Energy Systems at Columbia University. She received her bachelor’s degree in Building Environment and Energy Applied Engineering from the Wuhan University of Science and Technology in 2019. At WUST, she researched in concentrating solar power and performed as team leader in the research project design and experimental test of a new solar concentrating system.
Smart City, Building Energy Modeling
- Y. Lou, Y. Yang, Y. Ye, C. He, W. Zuo. 2022. "The Economic Impacts of Carbon Emission Trading Scheme on Building Retrofits: A Case Study with US Medium Office Buildings," Building and Environment, 221, pp. 109311.
- Y. Lou, Y. Ye, Y. Yang, W. Zuo 2022. “Long-term Carbon Emission Reduction Potential of Building Retrofits with Dynamically Changing Electricity Emission Factors.” Building and Environment, 210, pp. 108683.
- Y. Lou, Y. Yang, Y. Ye, W. Zuo, J. Wang 2021. “The Effect of Building Retrofit Measures on CO2 Emissions Reduction – A Case Study with U.S. Medium Office Buildings.” Energy and Buildings, 253, pp. 111514.
- Mao, Q., Feng, C., Yang, Y., & Tan, Y. (2018). Design of broadband metamaterial near-perfect absorbers in visible region based on stacked metal-dielectric gratings. Materials Research Express, 5(6), 065801.
- Mao, Q., Chen, H., & Yang, Y. (2019). Energy storage performance of a pcm in the solar storage tank. Journal of Thermal Science, 28(2), 195-203.
- Mao, Q., Feng, C., & Yang, Y. (2019). Design of tunable multi-band metamaterial perfect absorbers based on magnetic polaritons. Plasmonics, 14(2), 389-396.