The following are the links to the recorded presenations, training and other information contribued by or related to the SBS Lab.
- C. Faulkner 2021 "A Novel Physics-informed Algorithm for Training AI Models to Predict Indoor Airflow", ISHVAC 2021 Conference, November.
- C. Faulkner 2021 "MERV 13 Filtration for Office Buildings During COVID-19 Pandemic", ISHVAC 2021 Conference, November.
- Y. Lou 2021 "Energy Prediction Impact of the Space Level Occupancy Schedule for a Primary School", Building Simulation 2021 Conference, September.
- J. Wang 2020 "Optimal Operation for Resilient Communities through A Hierarchical Load Scheduling Framework", 2020 Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild, September.
- W. Zuo 2020 "Open Source Modelica Models for Data Center Cooling", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- K. Hinkelman 2020 "A Modeling Framework to Evaluate Energy, Transportation, and Communication Interdependence in Smart and Connected Communities", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- J. Wang 2020 "Data-driven Prediction of Occupant Presence and Lighting Power A Case Study for Small Commercial Buildings", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- W. Zuo 2016 "From Buildings to Cities: Research and Development of Modelica-based Technique for Real-world Applications", ETA Seminar at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- G. Machado, J. Nelson, W. Zuo, Steftalks Webinar | Time-Saving Smart Cities on September 10.
- J. Wang, S. Huang, W. Zuo 2020 "Cyber-Physical System Modeling using Modelica for Smart and Sustainable Communities", the free workshop on "Cyber-physical System Modeling using Modelica for Smart and Sustainable Communities" on September 18.
- W. Zuo 2021 CU BEST Center Addresses Climate Change through Building, Denver 7 - The Denver Channel.
- W. Zuo 2021 Awards Ceremony for IBPSA Fellow, Building Simulation 2021 Conference, September.
- CU Boulder ASHRAE Student Branch Introduction 2021 (many SBS Lab members are featured in this video).
- University of Miami Eliahu I Jury Early Career Research Award - Dr. Wangda Zuo 2016.