The following are the links to the recorded presenations, training and other information contribued by or related to the SBS Lab.
- J. Wang 2020 "Optimal Operation for Resilient Communities through A Hierarchical Load Scheduling Framework", 2020 Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild, September.
- W. Zuo 2020 "Open Source Modelica Models for Data Center Cooling", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- K. Hinkelman 2020 "A Modeling Framework to Evaluate Energy, Transportation, and Communication Interdependence in Smart and Connected Communities", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- J. Wang 2020 "Data-driven Prediction of Occupant Presence and Lighting Power A Case Study for Small Commercial Buildings", American Modelica Conference 2020, September.
- W. Zuo 2016 "From Buildings to Cities: Research and Development of Modelica-based Technique for Real-world Applications", ETA Seminar at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- G. Machado, J. Nelson, W. Zuo, Steftalks Webinar | Time-Saving Smart Citi on September 10.
- J. Wang, S. Huang, W. Zuo 2020 "Cyber-Physical System Modeling using Modelica for Smart and Sustainable Communities", the free workshop on "Cyber-physical System Modeling using Modelica for Smart and Sustainable Communities" on September 18.
- CU Bouder ASHRAE Student Branch Introduction 2020 (many SBS lab members are featured in this video)
- Univeristy of Miami Eliahu I Jury Early Career Research Award - Dr. Wangda Zuo 2016.