Nanoimprint Lithography (NIL) System
An Eitre 3 NIL System (Obducat, Sweden) hosted in a class 100 soft-wall clean room closure.
The equipment provides thermal embossing and step-and-flash nanoimprint, both independently and simultaneously.
The equipment provides precisely controlled temperature and pressure, with extremely uniform residual layer with pattern size down to 10 nm.
Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
Nanoscope IV SPM from Bruker. This system is based on Veeco’s SPM model Dimension 3100.
Equipped with both open-loop and close-loop heads.
Nanoscale Thermal Analysis (Nano-TA)
Anasys Nano-TA 2 system (now Bruker)
Coupled with the AFM equipment.
Provide measurements of Tg or Tm with nanoscale resolution (up to 450 oC)
Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)
TA Instrument, Q800 model
TA Instrument, AR-G2 Model
Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC): DSC 204 F1 NETZSCH, Germany
Collimated UV curing system
6986 EXFO OMNICURE S2000 UV CURE
Microscope Hot Stage
Instec STC 200 model
Membrane Filtration Capabilities
Our lab has extensive filtration equipment and facilities for membrane research, including:
- Varies of bench scale, stirred dead-end filtraiton cells with pressure up to 1000 psi
- Liquid cells suitable for both diffusion and pressure-driven crossflow or normal flow up to 400 psi
- Low (up to 200 psi) and high (1000 psi) pressure bench scale crossflow membrane units
- Direct contact membrane distillation (DCMD) setup
- Gas permeation measurement setup for common gases