This service is only available for MCDB, EBIO, and IPHY departments. To request this service for your department, contact email@example.com.
- Equipment can stay in your lab, or may be able to move to a shared lab space if available.
- Users of non-standard lab equipment will be required to recieve training (either by the BioCore, or someone in your lab)
- Users will share the cost of maintenance and repairs.
- Users behaving with gross negligence may hold the entire cost of repairs or replacement.
- Access to your lab space is up to you. (provide trained users a key, or only make available when the door is open)
- You want to give equipment to the BioCore, and continue to have access to it.
- You want to donate equipment to the BioCore, and say goodbye to it.
- It's broken and you don't want it anymore.
- Any other reason.