- We welcome Owen Sablocik to the group! Owen is an undergraduate researcher doing his first research experiences with us! We look forward to seeing his progress this semester!
- We welcome Alyssa Libonatti, and Olivia Pear to the group! Alyssa is a Ph.D. student in Biological Engineering. Olivia is a Ph.D. student in Materials Science Engineering.
- Nicole Garza was awarded funding from Discovery Learning Apprenticeship Program at CU Boulder to work in our lab for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Samson was awarded a Molecular Biophysics T32 Fellowship for the 2023-2024 academic year! Congrats to Samson!
- Kōnane traveled to Midland, Michigan to give an invited talk in the Adhesion Community of Practice Seminar series at Dow. Thanks for the invite.
- Carlos Ruiz Gonzalez joins the lab as a Summer Program for Undergraduate Researcher! We look forward to working with him this summer!
- Lydia Flackett will be continuing to work in our lab this summer! We look forward to continuing to work with her!
- Kōnane traveled down to Alburqurque to give two invited talks! One in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of New Mexico and the other at the Center for Intergrated Technologies at Sandia National Laboratories! Thanks for the great conversations and the invitations!
- Samson was selected for the 2023 BioPACIFIC Materials Innovation Platform Summer School! He will visit UCLA for a week to learn more about 3D printing biomaterials!
- Nicole Garza and Teagan Kelly was awarded funding from the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program to work part time in the lab this summer! Congratulations to Nicole and Teagan!
- Kōnane gave an invited talk in the Symposium on "Engineered Living Materials through Synthetic Biology-Beyond the Crossroad of Biology and Chemistry" at the Spring Meeting of American Chemical Society National Meeting. Thanks for the invitation!
- Nicole Garza is awarded the CHER 4 U fellowship from CU Boulder AIChE chapter to work in the lab this spring! Congratulations to Nicole!
- We welcome Teagan Kelly, Lydia Flackett, and Nicole Garza to the the group! They are all undergraduate researchers doing their first research experiences with us! We look forward to seeing their progress this semester!
- We welcome Nickolas Gibson, Ava Crowley, and Samson Adelani to the group! Nick is a Ph.D. student in Biological Engineering. Ava is a Ph.D. student in Chemical Engineering. Samson is a Ph.D. student in Materials Science Engineering.
- Kōnane gave an invited talk in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at Colorado State University. Thanks for the invitation!
- Kōnane presented an outreach presentation with Etta Tsosie (Penn State) at the National Conference for American Indian Science and Engineering Society.
- The Huli Materials Lab officially opened at University of Colorado Boulder. We look forward to sharing our latest news and updates here.