Considering an off-campus journey for your student organization? Travel funding is available for journeys that provide an experience furthering the student organization’s mission. Below are common travel ideas; funding is not restricted to these items.
Food and travel outside of the U.S. and territories, Canada and Mexico is not eligible for funding.
- Meet with your CSI Liaison regarding the details of your travel
- Collect prices for registration, lodging, transportation, and meal costs
- Complete a funding request in BuffConnect
- Await review by CSI Liaison, adjust for any recommended changes
- Attend funding hearing at scheduled time and date
- Once funds are allocated, stop by CSI for your pre-spending meeting
- Book travel, including registration, lodging, and transportation
- Participate in the travel experience
- Once returned, submit any receipts to CSI for reimbursement