Anti-racism Coursera course
- Shawn O'Neal (PhD Ethnic Studies student) and Jennifer Ho, Ethnic Studies Professor and the Director of the Center for Humanities and Arts, have co-developed a free, three-week, self-paced class on anti-racism that you can find on Coursera. Join the course now, free and open to all. Read an interview with Shawn and learn more about the course.
Inclusive Communities of Practice
- The Inclusive Communities of Practice (ICoP) will be hosting community meetings every Wednesday from 12:00pm - 1:15pm during the fall semester. The first meeting will be held this week, titled "Equitable Remote Practices". These meetings are open to anyone who is interested.
- Please join us Wednesday to hear from:
- Roberto Arruda, Director of International Student Academic Success, on important issues for international students this semester.
- Laura Gonzalez, Academic Advisor for Biochemistry, representing a group of BIPOC womxn and femmes, on anti-racist documents to support classroom practices
- Joy Adams, ASSETT Teaching and Learning Consultant, on teaching well with technology in remote, in-person and hybrid classrooms.
- Here is the Zoom link for all community meetings: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/97814047948
- Feel free to join part or all of the session, (12:00-1:15pm), everyone is welcome at any time.
- The Center for Teaching and Learning is running Fall Intensive Workshops this week. These workshops are designed for graduate students, but are open to anyone. “The workshops are designed to help you teach at CU Boulder, begin your professional development in postsecondary education, and explore nonacademic job opportunities.”