Visit us at Williams Village
Open to all CU students, our Village Center location offers an especially convenient healthcare option for those in Williams Village, Bear Creek Apartments and nearby off-campus housing.
Staff from Medical Services’ Medical Clinic will be available to help students with minor illnesses and injuries.
Find out more about how Health and Wellness Services can support your health below!
Sevices are offered on a walk-in basis for the following conditions:
- Cold and flu symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, ear infections and sinus infections)
- Seasonal allergies and asthma
- Minor injuries including minor cuts, sprains and strains (visit Wardenburg Health Center for x-ray services)
- Minor stomach issues including diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin conditions (acne, rashes, insect bites and stings)
- Eye problems including pink eye and styes
- Vaccinations: Flu (seasonally), HPV (Human Papillomavirus) and Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis)
Additional services are available at the Medical Clinic at Wardenburg Health Center