The Apothecary makes it easy to review and refill your prescriptions.
- Refill on the app: Download the "CU Boulder - Apothecary Pharmacy" app and set up an account for an easy and convenient way to manage your prescriptions.
- Refill online: Use our online pharmacy portal to create an account, refill a prescription and check the status of your refill.
- Refill by email: Email email@example.com to request a refill or check the status of a refill.
- Refill by phone: Call 303-492-8553 to request a refill or check the status of a refill.
- Automatic refills: request to set up your prescription on automatic refill so your next order will be available before you are out of medication. You will get a text notification when it is time for your next pick-up.
Please include the following:
- Patient first and last name
- Prescription number
- Phone number
If you would like to sign up to recieve text alerts with status updates on your prescription, please contact the pharmacy at 303-492-8553.
If you'd like to pay for a student's prescription please complete our Credit Card Authorization Form.