Trained French Graduate Students
Other French Tutors
- Tristan de la Beaugardière: Conversation, all levels
- Jacqueline Hall: Beginner levels
- Armelle Hassan: Conversation, all levels
- Annaliese Scheer: Beginner and Intermediate levels
- Whitney Shapiro: Begginer levels
- Jean-Baptiste Cardineau: Conversation
- Julius von Ahnen: Conversation, all levels
- Basiesi Nkelani: Beginner levels
- Mary O'Brien: Conversation
- Sarah Way: Beginner levels
- Quentin Wingard: Beginner levels
Students working with a tutor may not submit, for a grade, work which has been checked, corrected or written by a tutor. Students must use tutors for help with exercises and quiz preparation and to understand errors and correction on compositions and tests. Failure by the student to use tutor help correctly will result in the dismissal of the tutor from the list approved by the Department.
Students who live in residence halls may request free tutoring from their academic support resident advisor.