Conference Host Hotel
We recommend that you stay at the The Hilton Embassy Suites or the Hilton Garden Inn. These hotels are the site of the conference and are adjacent to each other. Discounted rooms are reserved at both locations, for the dates Thursday, March 28, 2019 – Monday, April 1, 2019 (Limited rooms held in block for Sunday, 3/31; Please book your reservation early if you will stay Sunday night). The discounted room rate expires at 5pm on Thursday, March 14, 2019.
- Rates include hot breakfast, complimentary WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, business center, and outdoor pool.
- Valet parking $20/day; self-parking $16/day.
- Cancellation policy: reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours prior to attendee’s scheduled arrival. One night’s guest room rate and tax will be charged for cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival and/or no shows.
- Hilton Embassy Suites
- $184/night for single or double occupancy; $199/night for triple occupancy; $214/night for quad occupancy. Each room is a 2-room suite
- online: CUNY Human Sentence Processing Conference Direct Booking Link - Embassy Suites Boulder, CO
- or call 303.443.2600 and request CUNY Human Sentence Processing Conference block.
- Hilton Garden Inn
- $174/night for single or double occupancy; $184/night for triple occupancy; $194/night for quad occupancy. Rates are for single or double rooms (not suite).
- online: CUNY Human Sentence Processing Conference Direct Booking Link - Hilton Garden Inn Boulder, CO
- or call 303.443.2200 and request CUNY Human Sentence Processing Conference block
We have also reserved small blocks of rooms at these hotels:
- Conference rate: $134
- 1.2 miles from conference hotel
- Millenium Harvest Hotel
- Conference rate: $115
- 0.4 miles from conference hotel
Additional hotel options are here, although we have not negotiated any special rates:
- Marriott, Marriott Residence Inn, Boulderado, St. Julien, Hyatt Place, Basecamp Hotel, Bradley Boulder Inn, Boulder University Inn