Submission decisions have been sent to authors. Final abstract submissions are due February 24, 2019.
Note: Please upload a new version of your abstract(s) even if you are not revising the text. If you do not resubmit your abstract, we will assume that you are not able to present at CUNY and your presentation will be removed from the program.
- Please upload a PDF version of your abstract. Submissions will be reproduced in color.
- Abstracts should be in letter format (8.5" x 11" - not A4), with 1-inch margins on all sides, and in Arial 11 point font.
- The abstract itself (text) may be no longer than one page; a page containing additional figures, tables, other graphics and/or references may be included as well.
- References should preferably be in APA format, but other formats are acceptable.
- Authors will need to create a 100 word version of their abstract(s) that will be entered in a text box on the final submission page.
- Please refer to the detailed instructions listed on the START website for more information