The Student Academic Success Center (SASC) is a multicultural advocacy and academic program designed to prepare students for success by providing a strong base and support in all areas of student life.
We are looking for tutors in the following areas: Effective January 26th, 2015
PSYC 4136 (judgement & decision)
MCEN3021 (fluid mechanics)
EMEN5005 (applied stats)
- Be a current degree-seeking student at CU-Boulder (unable to hire non-students)
- *Have taken this (or similar) course
- * Be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student status
- * Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in applicable courses
- *A strong desire to advance study skills and promote excellent academic standards for students is essential.
Pay is $14 per hour for graduate students ($16/hour for group tutoring), $9.50 ($12/hour for group tutoring) for undergraduate students.
THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE BACK TO THE CU COMMUNITY & GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE!
All Interested Students can access an application at:
(click on “Become a Tutor”
click on “Tutor Application for Current CU Students”)
Bring your application to:
Tutor Coordinator, Student Academic Success Center