Ariana Lopez QuezadaAriana Lopez Quezada, an architecture major and business minor from Denver, plans to explore the world of design and architecture working for a firm and attending graduate school after graduation.

Ariana Lopez QuezadaThank you for being a part of a milestone in my life. Many of you have taught me things that I may have never learned or experienced if I did not attend college. I wish everyone the best journey from here on out.

Tell us about your involvement and/or student leadership roles in and/or outside of ENVD.
Designers Without Boundaries Medellin Colombia (Study Abroad) Lashes by Arlo Business Owner

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
I admired the hands-on projects at such an early stage in the program.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
I will forever remember living in the dorms and meeting some of the greatest people and making lifelong friendships. I will also always cherish my time in Medellin, Colombia with professor Jota.

Based on what you know now, what is your best piece of advice for other students?
NETWORKING NETWORKING NETWORKING

Describe one of your favorite memories.
I have many good memories at ENVD but one of my favorites would be working in the studio so late at night during finals simply because so many students were in the same boat and we all supported each other and it reminded me that I was not alone.

What does graduating from college represent for you?
Graduating College to me is being the first generation graduate in my family. This to me means that I have set a great example for my younger siblings and shown them that anything is possible as long as they are determined and dedicated

What are your plans beyond graduation?
I plan on exploring the world of design and architecture by working at a firm and then going to graduate school.