“You get the chance to see some plants and animals that exist only in that part of the world. You develop the mindset of a biologist through observations while hiking, biking, snorkeling, kayaking, and a variety of other physical activities.” – past participant
- Study ecology and conservation in one of the most biologically diverse locations on the planet
- Explore Darwin's wonderland: the Galápagos Islands!
- Obtain hands-on experience in principles and practice of ecology and conservation biology
- Visit the Bellavista Cloud Forest, a rare and endangered ecosystem, in Ecuador
- Earn 3 credits toward EBIO lab credit and/or the 6 hours of 4000-level EBIO courses needed for the major