Executive Compliance Committee
- Executive Vice Chancellor and COO
- Director of Compliance
- Campus Counsel – ex officio
Compliance Advisory Committee
|Chair, Director of Integrity and Compliance
|Associate Vice Chancellor, Integrity, Safety and Compliance
|Assistant Vice Chancellor, Environmental Health and Safety
|Senior Director of Campus Communications and Engagement, Strategic Relations
|Senior Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and the Senior Woman Administrator
|Asst. Vice Chancellor, HR Shared Services and Employee Relations
|Associate University Counsel, Advisory Role
|AVC for Enrollment Business Solutions
|Director of Case Resolutions, OIEC
|Assistant Vice Chancellor, Research Integrity and Compliance
|Assistant Vice Chancellor, Facilities Management
|Assistant Director of Policy & Compliance, Student Affairs
|Alexa Van Dalsem
|Deputy Director, Office of Contracts and Grants
|AVC Health and Wellness Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Advisory Committee provides advice and recommendations to the Executive Compliance Committee based upon the members’ expertise and knowledge of activities across campus.
- Responsible for operational level implementation of the Chancellor’s charge, including the Enterprise Risk Management process for the campus.
- Ensure appropriate elevation, accountability, and decision-making of risk and compliance issues
- Study and make recommendations regarding best practices for high-risk areas and monitor activities and report periodically to the Executive Compliance Committee
- Implements the vision, mission and goals for the campus operational “integrity” program.
- Identify and prioritize resource needs.
- Identify educational and training needs.
- Champion and identify other champions of the culture of operational integrity within sphere of influence.
- Coordinate, review and implement compliance communications plan and activities including Chancellor messaging, compliance website, etc.
- Model a Culture of Compliance
Compliance Community of Practice:
A community where compliance professionals across campus, or those with a passion for compliance can gather to promote a culture of compliance through the implementation of compliance initiatives. To learn more send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.