Executive Ethics and Compliance Committee
- Director of Compliance
- Campus Counsel – ex officio
Compliance Working Group
|Maia Andreasen||Student Affairs, Chief Operating Officer|
|Ceal Barry||Senior Women's Administrator and Associate
|Brandon Boger||Environmental Health and Safety|
|Jen Constable||Assistant Vice Chancellor Marketing and Creative Services, Strategic Relations|
|Claire Dunne||Director, Institutional Review Board, Research and Innovation Office|
|Dan Jones||Associate Vice Chancellor, Integrity, Safety and Compliance|
|David Pacheco||EEOC and Affirmative Action Officer, Human Resources|
|Alex Loyd||Senior Assistant Counsel, CORA, Advisory Role|
|John Meister||Director, Disability Services|
|Ofelia Morales||Deputy Director, Financial Aid|
|Llen Pomeroy||Assistant Vice Chancellor & Deputy Title IX Coordinator|
|Laura Ragin||Assistant Vice Chancellor Campus Controller|
|Joe Rosse||Associate Vice Chancellor, Research Integrity and Compliance|
|Pam Rosse||Director, Conflicts of Interest and Commitment|
|Diana Salazar||Director, International Student and Scholar Services|
|Catherine Shea||Chief of Staff, Chancellor's Representative|
|Louise Vale||Chair, Director of Integrity and Compliance|
|Denitta Ward||Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research & Director, Office of Contracts and Grants|
|Kristi Wold-McCormick||University Registrar|
|Danielle Yatrakis||Director of ADA Compliance and ADA Coordinator|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for operational level implementation of the Chancellor’s charge, including the Enterprise Risk Management process for the campus.
- Provides recommendations and advice to the Executive Compliance Committee.
- Implements the vision, mission and goals for the campus operational “integrity” program.
- Identify and prioritize resource needs.
- Identify educational and training needs.
- Champion and identify other champions of the culture of operational integrity within sphere of influence.
- Coordinate, review and implement compliance communications plan and activities including Chancellor messaging, compliance website, etc.
- Meets quarterly and on an as-needed basis.