Purpose: The Executive Committee consists of the Faculty Council Chair and elected Chairs of the four standing committees (Academic Community and Diversity, Grievance, Personnel, and Undergraduate Curriculum). The chair of the CMCI Faculty Council chairs the Executive Committee. The Executive Committee is authorized to meet and make decisions during times of immediate crisis during the academic year and when Faculty Council is not in session (i.e., the summer).
- Lecia Barker, Assoc. Prof., INFO (FC Chair)
- (FC Vice Chair, General Council)
- Andrew Young, Asst. Prof., DCMP (UC Chair)
- Nathan Schneider, Asst. Prof., MDST (ACAD Chair)
- Matt Koschmann, Assoc. Prof., COMM (Grievance, not chair)