Staff addendum letters are an attachment to an employee’s original offer letter and can be used to modify or clarify a portion of the original offer on a temporary or permanent basis.
Staff addendum letters are auto-generated through Avature, however, units will be required submit an AAF/MOU outlining the addendum details and agreement.
Units will need to submit staff addendum requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and detail the temporary and/or permanent changes they would like to make to the staff member(s) in their unit. The College of Arts and Sciences will review the request and guide units through the appropriate process.
Types of Staff Addendums
Change Working Title
Change of Supervisor
Change of Start Date
Temporary Pay Adjustment
A&S Staff Addendum Process
- Unit to review the types of addendum requests and submit a ticket to email@example.com.
- College of Arts and Sciences' Human Resources will review the request(s) and guide unit on which addendum AAF/MOU is required.
- Unit submits Addendum AAF/MOU for approval routing.
- College of Arts and Sciences' Human Resources works with unit until AAF/MOU can move forward in the process.
- AAF/MOU is approved with a copy sent to unit.
- College of Arts and Sciences' Human Resources submits an addendum letter request to Central Human Resources' for approval routing.
- Addendum letter approvers will receive an email from CU Boulder Talent Acquisition with a link to review and approve the addendum letter.
- Approved addendum information will be entered in HCM by Central Human Resources' Coordinator.
- Central Human Resources Coordinator to send HCM confirmation email to unit and the College of Arts and Sciences' Human Resources.