Be Fit Pass - $75
Choose from a variety of Mind Body, Group Fitness and Indoor Cycling Classes each week. Includes all classes at the Main Campus Rec Center and the Bear Creek at Will Vill Rec Center. Your Be Fit Pass will be placed on your BuffOne card once purchased. Simply bring your BuffOne card to gain admittance to class.
Be Fit @ Bear Creek - $50
Good for all Mind Body and Group Fitness classes at the Bear Creek at Will Vill Rec Center. (No summer classes at Bear Creek)
10-Punch Pass - $45
Enjoy the convenience of taking a class every now and then without having to stand in line to purchase a daily pass.
Single Drop-in Passes - $5
Available for the occasional class participant or guest, on a space available basis, for Group Fitness, Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Pilates and Master Swim.
Non-members must be sponsored as a guest, pay the guest fee and pay the drop-in fee to participate in classes. Faculty/Staff and members of the Alumni Association may sponsor themselves upon presentation of the appropriate ID at the Rec Center Cashier Desk.
- All passes and classes are sold at the Rec Center Cashier Desk.
- Your valid Buff One Card or Recreation Center Membership card is required for registration.
- All classes & passes must be paid for at time of receipt.
- Be Fit Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must present your BuffOne card at class check-in for admittance.
- You are not enrolled in a class until the class fee has been paid. If the class you want is closed, wait-list registrations are available at no charge.
- No phone-in, mail-in or website registrations are available.
- You must be a Student Recreation Center member and be at least 16 years old (or a freshman) to participate.