Registration, Passes & Refunds
You must have/purchase a Rec Center Membership prior to purchasing your Be Fit Pass.
The Be Fit pass and Be Fit at Bear Creek pass can be purchased on-line. All other passes must be purchased in person at Rec Center Guest Services.
Be Fit Pass - $85 (Summer pass - $40)
Choose from a variety of Mind Body, Group Fitness and Indoor Cycling Classes each week. Includes all classes at the Main Campus Rec Center and the Bear Creek at Will Vill Rec Center.
Be Fit @ Bear Creek - $25
Good for all Mind Body, Group Fitness and Cycling classes at the Bear Creek at Will Vill Rec Center. (No summer classes at Bear Creek)
10-Punch Pass - $45
Enjoy the convenience of taking a class every now and then without having to stand in line to purchase a daily pass.
Single Drop-in Passes - $5
Available for the occasional class participant or guest, on a space available basis, for Group Fitness, Indoor Cycling and Mind Body classes.
Non-members must be sponsored as a guest, pay the guest fee and pay the drop-in fee to participate in classes. Faculty/Staff and members of the Alumni Association may sponsor themselves upon presentation of the appropriate ID at Rec Center Guest Services.
- Refunds will be issued without service fees when a class is cancelled or when the scheduled class times are changed.
- For instruction classes, a 20% processing fee will be charged on refunds requested prior to the beginning of the third regularly scheduled class. No refund will be given after the beginning of the third scheduled class.
- Class fees are not pro-rated for late registration or partial attendance.
- There are no refunds on the Be Fit Pass.
- There are no refunds on personal training, Pilates reformer, private instruction/lesson or partner training services.
- There are no refunds or transfers on CPR/FA/AED classes.
- To request a refund please visit the Fitness & Wellness Office and complete a refund request form.