All sites are required to go through a brand review to make sure they are accurately meeting the brand standards.
- For details and how to get started with the brand, you can review the Brand Website.
- In addition, you can use the web styleguide for help in implementing the brand on your site
- For questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit site for review:
After you have applied the brand standards to your website, you can submit your site for review.
All Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems to be launched by the University of Colorado Boulder must be tested for accessibility.
Accessibility testing can be done on campus through the Accessibility and Usability Lab. It can also be done off campus by a vendor/supplier or a third-party consultant. All third-party testing must follow the standards approved by the Dan Jones, CDAO (Chief Digital Accessibility Officer) and ICTARB (ICT Accessibility Review Board).
- For details on how to build accessible technologies/websites review the Accessibility website.
- For questions, you can contact email@example.com.
- To submit your site for review to the Accessibility Lab.
All sites must now go through a security review performed by the OIT Security Team. Contact the security office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to getting started. Include in your email that you need a security review for a site hosted off-campus to obtain approval for a .colorado.edu subdomain.
To request a subdomain you need to first start with contacting OIT via 5-help or email@example.com. This will create a service ticket that will be assigned to the Networking team in OIT. Once the networking team has reviewed the ticket they will assign it to Strategic Relations and Communications to verify if the site has gone through the appropriate reviews outlined above. Once a site has been approved for Accessibility, Brand and in some cases Security the subdomain request will be approved.