Site Access Role Changes
Phase two of the Site Access Role changes was rolled out on June 20. The focus of phase two is for Site Owners to review their site users and modify/remove their site access role. The final phase will be implemented in mid-September.
Server Infrastructure Upgrade
- We are postponing site migrations until further notice.
- OIT is engaging with an outside vendor to help evaluate further adjustments to the new server infrastructure. We will determine next steps for remaining migrations based on these adjustments.
- We do not anticipate any impacts to sites during this process.
- To date we have successfully migrated 500+ sites to the new server infrastructure to date.
- Read more on updates to the remaining site migrations >>