Join the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) and Volunteer Resource Center (VRC) for our Be Involved Fair and learn more about getting involved on campus and in the Boulder community!
What is the Be Involved Fair?
The Be Involved Fair is a signature Fall Welcome event at CU Boulder designed to connect new and returning students with involvement opportunities on campus and in the community. This event celebrates involvement and kicks off the new academic year with a fresh start of exploring interests and making connections!
When and where is the Be Involved Fair? The event will take place the first week of classes during Fall Welcome on Wednesday, August 30 from 2-6 p.m. MT on Farrand Field on CU Boulder central campus.
Students: How to prepare and get the most out of the fair
Did you know … students who are involved on campus, even if it’s just with one thing, are more likely to continue through to graduation? Learn more about what you will find at the Be Involved Fair and questions to ask yourself and organizations.
Tabling facts for community organizations
- The Be Involved Fair will be a zero-waste, in-person, outdoor tabling event.
- Nonprofit organizations, campus departments and recognized student organizations table at the event and it is open and free to all CU students who want to attend.
- There is a $30 fee for nonprofit organizations to table at the Be Involved Fair, which includes one 6' table and two chairs set up for you in advance. All fees go towards the cost of throwing this event.
- Organizations who are tabling can bring their own 10'x10' tent to use for shade, but they must be secured with water, cement or sand weights (no ground stakes allowed).
- Same layout as last year! Tables will be set up in a “neighborhood style” layout this year to allow for better foot traffic flow and to facilitate community building during the event.
- Internet access and access to natural shade is limited on the field.
- All tabling materials must fit on your 6' table so as to keep walkways open and accessible at the fair.
- No music, large props or open flames allowed.
- Be Involved Fair is a drug- and alchohol-free event!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns or requests for accommodations.