CU WIC is an ACM-W chapter dedicated to supporting women and diversity in computing. Our organization is open to anyone who values diversity and inclusion in computing. We appreciate any level of support as it enables CU WIC to fufill its mission through on-campus programming and off-campus outreach. Funding of CU WIC helps us support some of the following initiatives
- Weekly meetings for members that feature guest speakers, lecturers, industry professionals and recruiters.
- Social events to provide a sense of community for members.
- Covering conference costs for members.
- Covering costs of annual Mocktail.
We are thankful for financial support received, and extend our gratitude to all of our corporate partners who support us.
If you are interested in partnering with CU WIC, please use the following instructions
- If you would like contribue a donation/gift via credit card, please use our BOLD Gift Speedtype.
- BOLD Gift Speedtype - https://giving.cu.edu/fund/women-computing-fund
- If you would like to make pledge/multi-year commitment, please complete the Gift Commitment Form.
- Gift Commitment Form -
- If you would like an invoice, please contact the CU Foundation which receives and distributes gifts.
- CU Foundation Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bronze (Cash Value Donation of $500-$1000)
- Logo feautured on CU WIC website and newsletter
- Recognition at annual Mocktail event
Silver (Cash Value Donation of $1000-$1500)
- Dedicated social media post
- Job opportunities featured on newletter
- All Bronze level benefits
Gold (Cash Value Donation of $1500-$2000)
- Opportunity to host one meeting during the academic year
- Recognition at three CU WIC events
- All Silver level benefits
Platinum (Cash Value Donation of $2000+)
- Opportunity to host two meetings during the academic year
- Recognition at every CU WIC event
- All Platinum level benefits
Please refer to our Corporate Packet for more details concerning donation levels, benefits and general information about CU WIC.
CU WIC Would Like to Thank and Acknowledge Our 2022-2023 Corporate Partners