Advertising in the residence halls and dining centers can be displayed in a vertical or horizontal format. Printed posters are not permitted in the residence halls for sustainability purposes; digital signs are encouraged.
There is no cost for placing a digital sign on the screens in the residence halls, C4C or Village Center.
If you are submitting a digital display request, please make sure you are following these requirements:
- Advertising opportunities are only open to CU Boulder departments, colleges, schools, campus partners and student groups.
- For departments, colleges, schools and campus partners: The CU Boulder interlocking logo of the affiliated department must be included. If there is more than one department then the design must use the standard interlocking CU Boulder logo (instead of multiple department logos) and can include a written list of each affiliated department.
- For student groups: The affiliated CU department logo or official CU Boulder logo must be included at the bottom with your student group name at the top of the poster.
- Graphics must be submitted in either JPG or PDF format.
- Keep fonts large and high contrast for easy reading, like a billboard. Using a poster that was designed to be printed, with lots of text and small images, will not read well. Focus on your most important text and graphic elements (who/what, when, where and a call to action).
- The most successful ads have a simple and compelling message with an eye-catching design that appeals to your audience.
- Requests must be submitted at least three days in advance of your requested advertising start date.
- Digital advertisements cannot run for more than one week. Please wait at least one week in between advertisements to resubmit the same ad.