People can disclose an incident confidentially and/or make a report to the university. 

Completing the confidential form does not constitute a report to the University and will not initiate any law enforcement, judicial or administrative action against a perpetrator/respondent.

The confidential form goes to the Office of Victim Assistance (OVA) and will not be shared without your express written consent, except in aggregate, non-identifiable form. If you would like to be contacted by confidential OVA advocate counselors, there is an option to let OVA know how to reach you. You can receive information, support and resources even if you don't want to report to the university or police.

Reporting options

If you would like to discuss reporting options or receive additional information, please contact the Office of Victim Assistance at 303-492-8855 or e-mail

To report to the university: 

Please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance at 303-492-2127

For reporting to law enforcement: 

Please contact the University Police (CUPD) at 303-492-6666.

Additional information on confidential resources is available.

If you are a campus responsible employee/mandatory reporter you are not able to share confidentially and need to click the button for required responsible employee reporting.

Share Incident Confidentially Responsible Employee Reporting