Do you plan to take the bus to campus next fall? COVID-19 impacts may affect the services and routes you used prior to the pandemic. Current routes in operation will likely continue to have capacity limits, many routes will be on a limited service schedule, and others that were suspended may not restart for the foreseeable future (e.g. the Flatiron Flyer FF4 and FF6, the GS to Golden and the Y to Lyons, etc). If you are not sure if your route is affected, visit the RTD website for details.
If you will be affected and want to provide feedback to RTD please be aware of the following time frame:
- June 15 – RTD staff will present proposed September 2021 changes to RTD Board to allow for public process (public process SHOULD be 2nd half of June)
- July 13 – RTD Board – Ops Committee to vote on proposed September 2021 changes (based on public input)
- July 20 – Full RTD Board vote to approve September 2021 changes
- Send written feedback to email@example.com
- Public comment will be available after the initial proposals are made June 15. RTD will host public comment via Zoom in late June (Date TBD)
How to stay up to date:
- Sign up for specific route announcements/detours/alerts for your preferred routes
- Check the COVID-19 service changes page for the most up-to-date route info and to sign up for service change updates via email or text message
- Check the Board of Directors calendar for the most current information and a full list of Board events. You can join RTD Board meetings via Zoom and RTD’s YouTube channel. For links, agendas and more, visit the Board’s meeting portal
EcoPasses for CU pass holders
If your EcoPass was active prior to the pandemic it will still be active. They do not go dormant or need resetting.