The Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at the University of Colorado Boulder provides outstanding educational opportunities to its students by creating a broader and more inclusive range of options for connecting fundamental knowledge with applied experiences in research, classroom, clinical, and community settings.
With an emphasis on inclusion and diversity, SLHS will grow in productivity and translation of its research within the disciplines and its scholarship and research to undergraduate and graduate education, clinical services, and community engagement.
The SLHS Fall 2019 – 2024 Strategic Plan includes:
- Enhancing and Integrating Educational Experiences of Students
- Strengthening Diversity within the Academic and Clinical contexts.
- Strengthening the Departmental Culture of Research and Scholarship.
- Enhancing the PhD program in SLHS.
- Increasing Community Outreach by the Department.
- Increasing Departmental Resources to Boost Mission.