CU Science Discovery’s Teacher Professional Development Programs serve schools, districts and teachers across the state by providing meaningful and enriching learning experiences that incorporate:
- Cutting-edge pedagogy and connections to CU research
- A wide variety of standards-based topics and content
- Customizable workshops for schools and districts
- Curriculum development and materials coordination
- Innovative activities and 21st century technologies
Science Discovery offers various programming options which can be delivered at the CU Boulder campus, school or district events, and at regional venues across Colorado.
As events are scheduled, they will be posted on this page. If you would like to receive details about upcoming programs in your inbox, add your email address to the Science Discovery mailing list.
For additional information, contact Scott Sieke via email.