Team website: Women's Soccer Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Monday, Aug. 26
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Large Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
Pre-Season Kickarounds (Optional)
- Monday, Aug. 19: 4:30-6 p.m. at Kitt North (Returning Players Only)
- Wednesday, Aug. 21: 4:30-6 p.m. at Kitt North
- Friday, Aug. 23: 4:30-6 p.m. at Kitt North
- Sunday, Aug. 25: 4:30-6 p.m. at Kitt North
- Tuesday, Aug. 27: Even #s - 6:30-8 p.m.; Odd #s - 8:15-9:45 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: Odd #s - 4:30-6 p.m.; Even #s - 6:15-7:45 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Thursday, Aug. 29: All Players - 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Saturday, Aug. 31: All Players - 5:00-7 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields (Goalkeeper Tryout 5-5:30 p.m.)
7 Coaches, 3 Officers
66 members, 3 teams
- Mon: 4-6 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Tues: 8-9:30 p.m. at Lower Turf Field
- Wed: 4-6 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Fri: 4-6 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
Fall sport only! Approx. 22 games within the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer.
NIRSA & Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer League
Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues $500.
Private donations, special event security and t-shirt sales
Uniforms provided with deposit.
Head Coach: Dorian Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org