Team website: Women's Soccer Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 22
- Time: 5 to 6 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
7 Coaches, 3 Officers
66 members, 3 teams
- Monday: 4 to 6 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
- Tuesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Lower Turf Field
- Wednesday: 4 to 6 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
- Friday: 4 to 6 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
Fall sport only! Approx. 22 games within the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer.
NIRSA & Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer League
Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues $500.
Private donations, special event security and t-shirt sales
Uniforms provided with deposit.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org