Professor of Geology • PhD University of California, Berkeley 1995
Glacier dynamics and subglacial hydrology, chemical weathering and erosion, effect of glaciers on chemical weathering and carbon cycling
- Collection of detailed field observations to constrain models of geomorphic systems.
- Effect of glaciers on chemical weathering rates and the global carbon cycle.
- Linkage between glacier dynamics and subglacial hydrology.
- Glacier outburst floods (Jökulhlaups).
- Catchment-scale hydrology and hydrochemistry.