Alexa Kuenstler, a postdoc in the Bowman and Hayward labs, and Lesli Mark (PhDChemEngr’20), formerly of the Medlin group, were selected as Arnold O. Beckman Postdoctoral Fellows in Chemical Sciences for 2021.
View previous recordings from CIRES on Mentoring Undergraduate Researchers and Team Science.
The CU Boulder Online Education Team invites postdoc feedback on campus plans for Online Pedagogy Community of Practice Overview and Context.
NPA is pleased to announce the IMPACT Fellowship Program (“IMPACT”), a six-month program that provides marginalized early-career research trainees with access to personal and career resources, along with opportunities to build skills, assess and better understand strengths, and develop new networks. The deadline is August 1. To access NPA, click on this link and follow the registration process.
As today’s postdocs eventually enter the workforce in research, education, business and advocacy, inclusive leadership will be key to career success and equity in science, writes Inside Higher Ed contributor, Jessica A. Hutchins.
The PROMISE Study is a NIH-funded research study to promote success and equity of underrepresented researchers in the biomedical workforce.
Postdoc Funding Corner
CU Boulder's Industry & Foundation Relations team invites CU Boulder postdocs to seek certain privately sponsored funding opportunities. Opportunities are described below. All postdocs interested should contact Lisa Nanstad with Industry & Foundation Relations, who manages the campus's relationships with the funders and can support postdocs with proposal preparation.
- Stipend depends on years of experience.
- Deadline: September 14, 2021
- Award Date: January 1, 2022
- $500K over 5 years to bridge advanced postdoctoral training and the first three years of faculty service.
- Deadline: September 1, 2021 (pre-proposal); November 1, 2021 (invitations for full proposal); January 2022 (full application deadline
- Award Date: June 2022
- $231,000 over 4 years.
- Deadline: August 16, 2021
- $240K over 3 years.
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Award Date: June 30, 2022
- $201,000 for three years.
- 2021 Application Cycle opens in August 2021
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Award Date: August 1, 2022
- Mid-August Website opens for applications