Pi Sigma Alpha is the National Political Science Honors Society. A 100 year old organization, Pi Sigma Alpha has over 800 chapters across the United States. One president, three Supreme Court Justices and dozens of congresspeople have been a part of the organization.
Both Political Science majors and minors are eligible for membership. By joining, you are given access to a number of resources such as scholarship opportunities, leadership opportunities, recognition of academic excellence and much more!
Recurring meetings will be held through Zoom every other Wednesday at 6 PM, join us here!
- Must have enough credits to qualify as a Junior or higher
- 10 credit hours taken in Political Science coursework
- At least one upper division course
- Average Grade of B or higher
- Attend at least 3 meetings a semester (at least once a month)
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly meetings to discuss the semester and collaborate with other Political Science students
- Networking with leading professionals and the CU political science department
- Explore career and internship opportunities within Political Science
- Hang out with students with a similar drive and passion for this field
- Fostering a sense of community through regular meetings, watch-parties, and events!
- Contribute to CU Pi Sigma Alpha’s Journal, Data in Politics (DIP)
If you have any questions, contact the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org.