Date: Thursday, May 11, 2023
Check-in: 12:45 p.m.
Ceremony Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Reception: Will follow the ceremony
Ceremony Location: University Memorial Center (UMC) – Glenn Miller Ballroom
Reception Location: Tent located on the UMC South Terrace
Details: Information will be available soon!
Please be sure to RSVP for the ceremony! The RSVP link will be available soon.
If you have any questions about the ceremony, reach out to Kaysie Larson at email@example.com!
- Is disability seating reservable?- Yes! If you would like to reserve a seat please fill out the questionnaire form above so we can get your contact information.
- Is there a specific PSCI speaker for the event? - Yes! There will be a special speaker for this event.
- Do we wear a cap and gown if we have them? - Yes! You can wear your cap and gown if you'd like. For more info on where you can get a cap and gown look at the next tab below.
- I graduated in Fall, am I still able to walk in this ceremony in the spring? - Yes! You can still participate in this ceremony as long as you have RSVP'd.
- Do we need to buy tickets? - No, as of right now no ticket purchase is required.
- How many friends/family can attend? - There is no cap on how many guests you may bring right now, but the room does have a 1,000-person cap so this is subject to change!
Cap and gown attire is not required for the spring ceremony, but if you would like to purchase a cap and gown, you can do so here.