Students may apply for PACE funding as soon as they are invited/accepted to present, perform or exhibit their work at a professional or academic conference or exhibition, and students must apply for funding before the proposed event dates.
- Students apply by submitting the PACE Application.
- Then mentors receive an email with a link to access the PACE Mentor Endorsement form.
- The application is complete when both the student and mentor have submitted their forms.
- Completed applications are reviewed in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Decision notices are sent to students by email.
Completed applications are reviewed in 2 to 4 weeks, and payments are typically issued within 4 weeks of the decision notice.