Campus Events and Student Groups
- Center for Student Involvement (CSI) can help you get connected to student groups and opportunities on campus that interest you.
- Center for Student Involvement also keeps a full list of student groups available for you to browse.
Campus Volunteer and Mentor Opportunities
- CU's Volunteer Resource Center connects students with volunteer opportunities on campus and in the Boulder area.
- Basic Needs Center, support those experiencing food insecurity in the CU Boulder community, help at the Food Pantry and more.
- Center for Inclusion and Social Change and the Pride Office has various opportunities and programs for students of color and LGBTQ+ students.
- Health Promotion, has peer health educators and wellness coaches; these are volunteer and paid positions-applications here. Contact 303-492-2937 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Student and Scholar Services has many clubs, events and groups for international students.
- Gender Justice League is a program designed to give WGST majors and minors the opportunity to put what they learn about social justice into practice.
Campus Graduate Specific Service
Off-Campus — Volunteer and paid/unpaid internship opportunities
- Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance (COVA)
Victim Services Intern Program in need of college students for a PAID Internship. They also have a volunteern program.
- Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA), Boulder County’s Sexual Assault Crisis Center
24-hour hotline volunteers, peer education program, internships and event volunteers
Contact: 303-443-0400 or email@example.com
- Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-violence (SPAN)
24-hour hotline, on-scene advocates, court advocates, children’s volunteers and internships
Contact: 303-449-8623 or firstname.lastname@example.org