16. Ankit Mahajan, Sandeep Sharma, "Symmetry projected Jastrow mean field wavefunction in variational Monte Carlo", arXiv:1902.07690 (under review)
15. Iliya Sabzevari, Sandeep Sharma, "Improved Speed and Scaling in Orbital Space Variational Monte Carlo" Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2018), 14, 6276.
14. Junhao Li, Matt Otten, Adam A Holmes, Sandeep Sharma, Cyrus J. Umrigar, "Fast Semistochastic Heat-Bath Configuration Interaction." Journal of Chemical Physics (2018), 149, 214110.
13. Nikolay A. Bogdanov, Giovanni Li Manni, Sandeep Sharma, Olle Gunnarsson, Ali Alavi, "New superexchange paths due to breathing-enhanced hopping in corner-sharing cuprates." (under review)
12. S. Sharma, "Stochastic perturbation theory to correct non-linearly parametrized wavefunctions." arxiv:1803.04341
11. A. D. Chien, A. A. Holmes, M. Otten, C. J. Umrigar, S. Sharma, P. M. Zimmerman, “Excited States of Methylene, Polyenes, and Ozone from Heat-bath Configuration Interaction” Journal of Physical Chemistry A (2018), 122, 2714.
10. B. Mussard, S. Sharma, “One-step treatment of spin-orbit coupling and electron correlation in large active spaces” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2018), 14, 154.
9. Q. Sun, T. C. Berkelbach, N. Blunt, G. H. Booth, J. McClain, S. Guo, Z. Li, J. Liu, S. Sharma, S. Wouters, G. K-L. Chan ``The Python-based Simulations of Chemistry Framework (PySCF)." WIREs Computational molecular science, 8, e1340.
8. J. E. T. Smith, B. Mussard, A. A. Holmes, S. Sharma, “Cheap and near exact CASSCF with large active spaces” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2017), 13, 5468. (ACS Editors' Choice)
6. T. Yanai, M. Saitow, X.-G. Xiong, J. Chalupsky, Y. Kurashige, S. Guo, S. Sharma, “Multistate Complete-Active-Space Second-Order Perturbation Theory Based on Density Matrix Renormalization Group Reference States” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2017), 13, 4829. (ACS Editors' Choice)
5. T. Kawakami, T. Saito, S. Sharma, S. Yamanaka, S. Yamada, T. Nakajima, M. Okumura, K. Yamaguchi, “Full-valence density matrix renormalisation group calculations on meta-benzyne based on unrestricted natural orbitals. Revisit of seamless continuation from broken-symmetry to symmetry-adapted models for diradicals” Molecular Physics (2017), 115, 2267.
4. S. Sharma, A. A. Holmes, G. Jeanmairet, A. Alavi, C. J. Umrigar, “Semistochastic Heat-bath Configuration Interaction method: selected configuration interaction with semistochastic perturbation theory.” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2017), 13, 1595.
3. T. Kawakami, T. Saito, S. Sharma, S. Mitsuo, S. Yamada, Y. Takano, S. Yamanaka, M. Okumura, T. Nakajima, K. Yamaguchi, “UNO DMRG CASCI calculations of effective exchange integrals for m-phenylene-bis-methylene spin clusters.” Molecular Physics (2017), 115, 2154.
2. G. Jeanmairet, S. Sharma, A. Alavi, “Stochastic multi-reference perturbation theory with application to linearized coupled cluster method.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2017), 146, 044107.
1. S. Sharma, G. Knizia, S. Guo, A. Alavi, "Combining internally contracted states and matrix product states to perform multireference perturbation theory.", Journal of Chemical Theory and Computations (2017), 13, 488.
15. S. Sharma, G. Jeanmairet, A. Alavi, "Quasi-degenerate perturbation theory using matrix product states." Journal of Chemical Physics (2016), 144, 034103.
14. S. Sharma, A. Alavi, “Multireference linearized coupled cluster theory for strongly correlated systems using matrix product states.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2015), 143, 102815.
13. S. Sharma, “A general non-Abelian density matrix renormalization group algorithm with application to the C2 dimer.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2015), 142, 024107.
12. R. Olivares-Amaya, W. Hu, N. Nakatani, S. Sharma, J. Yang, G. K.-L. Chan, “The ab- initio density matrix renormalization group in practice” Journal of Chemical Physics (2015), 142, 034102.
11. S. Sharma, G. K.-L. Chan, “Communication: A flexible multi-reference perturbation theory by minimizing the Hylleraas functional with matrix product states.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2014), 141, 111101.
10. S. Sharma, K. Sivalingham, F. Neese, G. K.-L. Chan, “Low-energy spectrum of iron- sulfur clusters directly from many-particle quantum mechanics” Nature Chemistry (2014), 6, 927
9. Y. Shao, Z. Gan et al. “Advances in molecular quantum chemistry contained in the Q-Chem 4 program package.” Molecular Physics (2015), 113, 184
8. S. Sharma, C. Umrigar, T. Yanai, G. Booth, G. K.-L. Chan, “Spectroscopic accu- racy directly from quantum chemistry: Application to ground and excited states of beryllium dimer.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2014), 140, 104112.
7. Q. Chen, G. H. Booth, S. Sharma, G. Knizia, G. K.-L. Chan, “Intermediate and spin- liquid phase of the half-filled honeycomb Hubbard model.” Physical Review B (2014), 89, 165134.
6. S. Sharma, G. K.-L. Chan, “Spin-adapted density matrix renormalization group algo- rithms for quantum chemistry.” Journal of Chemical Physics (2012), 136, 124121
5. G. K.-L. Chan, S. Sharma, “The density matrix renormalization group in quantum chemistry.” Annual Review of Physical Chemistry (2011), 62, 465.
4. G. K.-L. Chan, S. Sharma, “Solving problems with strong correlation using the density matrix renormalization group (DMRG)”, in: “Solving the Schroedinger equation: has everything been tried?”, pp. 43-60, ed. P. Popelier, Imperial College Press, London (2011).
3. S. Sharma, W. H. Green, “Modeling of 1,3-hexadiene, 2,4-hexadiene and 1,4-hexadiene- doped methane flames: flame modeling, benzene and styrene formation.” Combustion and Flame (2010), 157, 1331.
2. S. Sharma, S. Raman, W. H. Green, “Intramolecular hydrogen migration in alkylperoxy and hydroperoxyalkylperoxy radicals: accurate treatment of hindered rotors.” Journal of Physical Chemistry A (2010), 114, 5689.
1. S. Sharma, W. H. Green, “Computed rate coefficients and product yields for C5H5 + CH3 → products.” Journal of Physical Chemistry A (2009), 113, 8871.