We are in the process of developing a thorough set of motor speech assessment resources. For now, we have organized the Colorado Motor Speech Framework (CMSF). The CMSF is an assessment tool for speech-language pathologists who need an efficient method for assessing motor speech disorders. The CMSF is a reorganization of motor speech assessment guidelines from Duffy (2020) along with additional citations (see reference list). Future plans include an app, video examples, and perceptual training for speech-language pathologists. A majority of the work on this project has been completed by speech-language pathologists Kylie Dunne-Platero, Caitlin Cloud, and Allison Hilger. The Kite Picture was drawn by Melanie Esver.
- The latest CMSF can be found on our OSF page here: https://osf.io/pm936/?view_only=ce8f4dde2e1544d699e253aea89c4778
- Click here for the CMSF Instructions
- Click here for the CMSF Kite Picture
- Click here for the simplified version of the CMSF Kite Picture
- Click here for the CMSF Reference List
- Click here for the CMSF ASHA Presentation
Email Allison Hilger with any thoughts or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org