- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA (2018)
- B.E.in Chemistry, Sichuan University, Chengdu, SC, PRC
Charge transport in conjugated polymer and nanostructures, electronic structure of organic molecules, stability and reactivity of radicals, redox flow batteries, organic thermoelectrtrics and photovoltaics.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder (2022)
- B.E.in Chemical Engineering, Ohio State University (2017)
Rational design and discovery of advanced materials for energy storage and renewable conversions by leveraging computational, experimental and collaborative efforts.
- Ph.D. in Material Science, Nankai University, China (2021)
- M. E. in Material Engineering, Nankai University, China (2018)
- B. E. in Polymer Material and Engineering, North China University of Science and Technology, China (2015)
Solid electrolyte for high-energy solid-state batteries.