Mac n cheese in a mug
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Dietary info: Vegetarian, gluten free (optional)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup elbow macaroni
- ½ cup cheeses of choice
- Salt, pepper, hot sauce to taste
- Put macaroni in a mug and pour in water. (You may want to add more or less water depending on mug size, but there should be more than enough to completely cover noodles).
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes pausing at the 5 and 2 minute mark to stir and add more water if necessary.
- Cook until al dente.
- Add cheese to pasta mixing with the small amount of water remaining at the bottom of the mug.
- If cheese does not completely melt, pop the mug back in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Add salt, pepper, hot sauce or other spices you desire.
If you are feeling really fancy with your microwave cooking skills add any veggies you like such as, red peppers or chopped broccoli.