The Buff Pantry is the on-campus food pantry at the University of Colorado Boulder and is here to support CU Boulder students who are experiencing food insecurity.
Students are welcome to visit the Buff Pantry one time per week and will receive approximately 20 pounds of food per visit. The Buff Pantry provides shelf stable products, fresh produce, and personal care items at no cost to students. Food and personal care item selection will vary based on availability, donations, and time of year. We look forward to serving you!
The Buff Pantry is located in the University Memorial Center (UMC) Basement 1B73, near the bookstore.
How do I visit the Buff Pantry?
- Complete the Buff Pantry Client Intake Form to tell us a little bit about yourself. This form must be completed one time per academic year.
- Sign up for an appointment(s) to visit the Buff Pantry.
- Students are welcome to visit the Buff Pantry one time per week, if needed.
- If all appointments are full in a specific week and you would like to visit the Buff Pantry, you are welcome to stop by the Buff Pantry on Wednesdays during our walk-up hours. Appointments are not required on Wednesdays.
- On the date(s) selected, stop by the Buff Pantry any time during our hours of operation.
- Bring your Buff OneCard.
- Bring several reusable bags, if possible.
- When you arrive, a Buff Pantry volunteer will welcome you and provide an overview of the shopping process. You will then be able to select items based off of your preferences.
- Be prepared to wait for a few minutes as we serve other clients.