The Buff Pantry is the on-campus food pantry at the University of Colorado Boulder and is here to support all campus affiliates who are experiencing food insecurity.
Clients are welcome to visit the Buff Pantry one time per week and will receive approximately 20 pounds of food per visit. The Buff Pantry provides shelf-stable products, fresh produce, refrigerated, frozen and personal care items at no cost to students. Food and personal care item selection will vary based on availability, donations and time of year. We look forward to serving you!
The Buff Pantry is located in the University Memorial Center (UMC) basement 1B73, near the lower level of the CU Book Store.
How do I visit the Buff Pantry?
- Click the ‘Join’ button on the Buff Pantry’s CUServes page and complete the Buff Pantry client intake form. This form must be completed one time per academic year.
- Appointments will not be visible to you until you have clicked “join” on the Buff Pantry CUServes page.
- Sign up for an appointment(s) to visit the Buff Pantry under the ‘Events’ section. In order to access the appointment sign-up, you must first complete the Buff Pantry client intake form.
- Students are welcome to visit the Buff Pantry one time per week, if needed.
- We ask that you visit the Buff Pantry during the hour time slot associated with your appointment to assist with line management.
- On the date(s) and time(s) selected, stop by the Buff Pantry.
- Bring your Buff OneCard.
- Bring several reusable bags, if possible.
- When you arrive, a Buff Pantry volunteer will welcome you and provide an overview of the shopping process. You will then be able to select items based on your preferences.
- Be prepared to wait for a few minutes as we serve other clients.