See Karen for p-card application.
P-card can not be used for travel expenses (with the exception of conference registration fees). Can use the P-card for Green Ride expenses for non-employees.
- No tax
- Max. 20% tip
- No parking
- no furniture (see PSC website for information on purchasing furniture)
- Original itemized receipt
- Receipts must show “University of Colorado” as either a billing or shipping address. (Okay to have items shipped to home, just make sure the billing address shows “University of Colorado” – you can use the department address as the billing address.)
- After you use your P-card, submit receipts using online form.
- Once you receive email from FSC representative, go into the employee portal and certify and submit your p-card expenses
Customer Service for procurement and travel cards: (US Bank), 1-800-344-5696. Outside US 701-461-2010 (collect).