You will need to complete form and upload all documents in one sitting.
Note: honorarium payments to international visitors are taxed at the 30% rate
Information needed from visitor:
- visitor legal name, email, home address, and phone number
- citizenship status (U.S. citizen or green card?)
- has visitor been a CU employee in past 12 months? If so, will need dates of employment
- Additional information needed from international employees (n/a if employee gave remote talk outside U.S.)
- compliance statement
- citizenship status (foreign national or international student)
- copy of passport page with photo and page with entry stamp to U.S.
- I-94 (have visitor google "I-94 online"
- Wire Payment Request form, if payee is international and honorarium is $500 or more
Information needed from faculty sponsor
- amount of honorarium
- funding source (speedtype)
- honorarium purpose
If you are reimbursing visitor for travel expenses, you will need to submit these using the Travel Reimbursement form.