The Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG) facilitates the efforts and initiatives of CU Boulder graduate students working toward the betterment of the university environment and/or the broader communities in which they live and work through financial support for these student groups each academic semester. As such, GPSG offers a limited number of grants (up to $1000) to CU Boulder student groups that advance and enrich the graduate student experience at CU. Please review the Policy below.
- Student Group Event Grant Policies and Procedures
- Group Grant Event Form
- Group Grant Budget and Waiver Form
COVID update: The University is suspending all in-person, on-campus events.
- Grants are now accepted on a rolling basis. Durring the semester, applications will be brought in front of the assembly within two weeks and are first-come-first-serve. Applications submitted during university breaks will be brought to the assembly at the next meeting time.
- Student groups may apply for funding for virtual events.
- Student groups are encouraged to apply with the continued goal to advance and enrich the graduate student experience at CU through virual means.
Please contact our Director of Finance if you have any questions at email@example.com. (Please be patient as I respond to all these emails)