To our graduate and professional colleagues,
Please see below for a weekly update from the Graduate and Professional Student Government, which you should also be receiving from your department representative or college senator.
Upcoming events and opportunities:
- All GPSG meetings are cancelled during Fall Break next week.
- Grad and Professional student events on the CU Calendar
Week in Review:
- Remember to take the Campus Culture Survey to help us reach a 50% response rate! A personalized link to the survey was sent to you with the subject line: "Reminder: Your link to the Campus Culture Survey.”
- We opened applications for GPSG Dir. of Social Events and Dir. of Legislative Affairs. Read more about the positions and apply here.
- We met with other shared governance leaders to hear about campus DEI plans.
- Updates from the Associate Vice Chancellor’s meeting:
- Subject to federal requirements, CU employees and students will no longer be able to claim a personal exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine. Students who do not change their vaccination status will not be eligible for the 3% stipend increase in January.
- Resource for finding COVID vaccine and booster shot appointments
- Spring 2022 COVID guidance will be announced on Friday
- GPSG Executives are meeting with the Graduate School leadership on Thursday to discuss the new fee remittance and base pay increases.
- GPSG Assembly confirmed four new senators this week!
We hope you stay safe and have a great week,
GPSG Executive Team