Looking to connect with FSAP?

You must be a CU Boulder employee to use FSAP services, and services are no cost to all CU Boulder faculty and staff members. Due to licensing restrictions, employees must be in the State of Colorado to be eligible for FSAP counseling services. Contact FSAP

 Concerning Incidents

This form is monitored by members of the Behavioral Intervention Team who provides avenues for reporting concerning behavior. Assaults or threats of physical harm that require immediate police attention should be reported to the Police Department by dialing 911. Concerning Incident Referral Form