Textbook: L.Corradini, D.Maksimovic, P.Mattavelli, R.Zane, Digital Control of High-Frequency Switched-Mode Power Converters, June 2015, Wiley-IEEE Press
Textbook: R.W.Erickson and Dragan Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electornics, 2nd edition, Springer 2001.
- ECEN2060 Renewable Sources and Efficient Electrical Energy Systems
- ECEB2270 Electronics Design Laboratory
- ECEN3250 Introduction to Microelectronics
- ECEN4827/5827 Analog Integrated Circuit Design, offered on-campus in Fall semesters, and via Be Boulder Anywhere
- ECEN4517/5517 Power Electronics and Photovoltaic Power Systems Laboratory, offered in Spring semesters
- ECEN4797/5797 Introduction to Power Electronics, offered on-campus in Fall semesters, and via Be Boulder Anywhere
- ECEN5017 Power Electronics for Electric Drive Vehicles, offered on campus in Fall semesters and via Be Boulder Anywhere, a part of the collaborative UCCS/CU program IDEATE, sponsored by the DOE GATE program.
- ECEN5807 Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Systems, offered on-campus in alternate (odd year) Spring semesters, and via Be Boulder Anywhere
- ECEN5817 Resonant and Soft-Switching Techniques in Power Electronics, offered on-campus in alternate (even year) Spring semesters, and via Be Boulder Anywhere
- Specialization in Power Electronics: our online course sequence offered through Coursera.
Professional Certification in Power Electronics awarded to on-campus and off-campus students who have completed ECEN5797, ECEN5807 and ECEN5817
Graduate Certificate in Electric Drivetrain Technology (IDEATE) awarded to on-campus and off-campus students who have completed ECEN5017 and ECEN5737 at CU Boulder, and ECE 5710 and ECE 5720 at UCCS.