Textbook: R.W.Erickson and Dragan Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 3rd edition, Springer 2020.
Textbook: L.Corradini, D.Maksimovic, P.Mattavelli, R.Zane, Digital Control of High-Frequency Switched-Mode Power Converters, June 2015, Wiley-IEEE Press
- ECEN2410 Renewable Sources and Efficient Electrical Energy Systems
- ECEN2270 Electronics Design Laboratory
- ECEN3250 Introduction to Microelectronics
- ECEN4827/5827 Analog Integrated Circuit Design, offered on-campus in Fall semesters, includes a distance section
- ECEN4517/5517 Power Electronics and Photovoltaic Power Systems Laboratory, offered in Spring semesters
- ECEN4797/5797 Introduction to Power Electronics, offered on-campus in Fall semesters, includes a distance section
- ECEN5007-001 Power Electronics for Electric Drive Vehicles, offered on campus in Fall semesters, includes a distance section, a part of the collaborative UCCS/CU program IDEATE, sponsored by the DOE GATE program.
- ECEN5807 Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Systems, offered on-campus in alternate (odd year) Spring semesters, includes a distance section
- ECEN5817 Resonant and Soft-Switching Techniques in Power Electronics, offered on-campus in alternate (even year) Spring semesters, includes a distance section
- Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization offered through Coursera, courses ECEA 5705-5709 are offered for credit in our online MS-EE Degree Program
- ECEA 5715 Capstone Design Project in Power Electronics offered through Coursera, part of our online MS-EE Degree Program
Professional Certification in Power Electronics awarded to on-campus and off-campus students who have completed ECEN5797, ECEN5807, and ECEN5817.
Graduate Certificate in Electric Drivetrain Technology (IDEATE) awarded to on-campus and off-campus students who have completed ECEN5007-001 and ECEN5727 at CU Boulder, and ECE 5710 and ECE 5720 at UCCS.